Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 7: The Eyes Have It

Well, it's been a busy week. I can't believe it's Friday already. The week went so fast I'm a little scared. I had my first 2 days back at work and Squeaker had his first day care experience. Things went well on both fronts, I had mixed feelings about being back--I truly love my job, but I sure missed my baby. Squeaker did fine too, though he wanted to be held the whole afternoon both days after I picked him up from his center. I didn't mind.

I have been working on this week's hat, bit by little bit. What I have in mind is an eyeball. Sounds weird right?  I think it's going to be awesome. The vision I have is a white eye with a blue iris and a black pupil--it would only look like the eye when viewed from the top. Perfect for a kid who is always on ground level! 

I didn't realize it, but I had the "leave a comment" setting such that it was pretty complicated to leave a remark. I have changed that to make it easier to leave me a note. You know. If you want to.

Take care!
Kate

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It is going to be awesome! Eye-eye, captain!