Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 3: Go, Pack, Go!

That's right, The Pack is going to the Superbowl. Now, I admit, I not a Wisconsin native (though we've been here 6 years now!) and I'm a lackadaisical football fan. However, living in Wisconsin, the excitement surrounding the Superbowl game on Sunday  is infectious. I actually saw a report on the news about the stock of Packers' clothing and accessories at the local Target and Dick's Sporting Goods stores. The report ended with some reassurances--stores will be getting more shirts delivered sometime this week. I love it!  To commemorate this momentous occasion in Packers' history, I'm making baby Packers hat.  It's going out to friends who no longer live in the great state of Wisconsin.  Their one year old son (who has a 20 inch head by the way!) is an Illinois native, but his blood runs green and gold!

Go, Pack, Go!
Kate

No comments: