Friday, January 28, 2011
Week 2: It's Muppetational!
Well, I did it! I was a little skeptical when I started knitting this. The hat/body itself was fine, but when I knit up the eyes, and nose, they looked pretty weird--until I stitched them in place. Then it was like magic! From hat to muppet in a couple of moments.
It was a little bit like a Mr. Potato Head project though. Choosing the kind of eyes, nose and hair to put on.
Squeaker was happy to model though. I made a larger size on this hat so that he can wear it for a while.
Here's the pattern link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66910543/baby-muppet-hat
I checked it and it should work. The penguin hat link was being funny, but I think I fixed that too.
Go dance your cares away, worries for another day!