Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 39: The Karate Kid

Finally, I have pictures to post. I don't really know how I got so far behind. Oh, wait, yes I do. I had to sit on a jury for two long days. The most boring case known to man. And, knitting and blogging aren't allowed while listening to testimonies. Boo.
 Despite the lateness of my posting, it's an adorable hat. This one is a gift for EJ, twin brother to NJ. His "thing" is karate, so I made him a cozy grey hat with a yin-yang symbol.
 The hats were delivered on Friday and the kids' mom promised she'd send pictures immediately. I'm freaking out a little because I haven't heard anything. I think that means A. They hated the hats; B. They didn't fit. Hopefully they can at least pretend to like them.
The cutest monkey baby ever. 

I'm hard at work on another scary-but-not-too-scary Halloween hat!
Take care,
Kate

No comments: