Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 37: Martini, shaken, not stirred.

I think it looks like an olive. JM says it looks like the eye of Sauron. I think we're both dorks because he made that statement and I knew what he was talking about.

The pimento may be a little large, but it's like a delicious giant stuffed olive.

 What glorious October weather we are having. It was 80 degrees out when I took this picture.
 Squeaker had so much fun playing in the leaves! I can't wait until he's old enough that we can make him rake those leaves. That's why you have kids right?
I hope to have pictures of this week's hat soon! 
Take care,
Kate

1 comment:

Karl said...

Glad to know that K is a LOTR fan as well... It gives us all hope that there can be peace in middle earth so that the little folk can play in and help rake leaves (some day) with their moms and dads. Have a great weekend!