Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 38: Boys can wear pink.

 This hat is actually a birthday present for a 10 year old girl that I used to babysit for. Her mom is one of my co-workers. NJ is huge into Irish dance so this hat is perfect. Or so I hope. I mean, she's a 10 year old girl, I suspect nothing I think is cool actually is cool. Do kids even use "cool" any more?

 
Squeaks totally pulls off the pink though. He's secure in his masculinity. 
It helps that he's rocking a "Born to Run" Harley-Davidson shirt. 
 And yes, that orange clashes something fierce with the beautiful pink and green of the hat.
 Squeaks was all about being helpful today. He did the same thing to the diapers in the laundry basket earlier in the day.
I do really like how the shamrocks turned out on this one. I am thinking I will keep it in reserve and make a green and white one for St. Patrick's Day next year. 
I hope NJ likes it! I will post pictures soon. The hat now in progress is actually for her twin brother EJ!

Take care,
Kate

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's gorgeous! I love it.