Sunday, December 25, 2011

Week 49: The nerdiest thing I've ever made.

By nerdy, I mean totally, completely, awesomely awesome. That's right. I totally just rocked out an original Star Wars hat. Let's look at them side by side.
Mine:
The original:

Dude. It is awesome. Oh, yes, I said dude. And I meant it. Squeaker is so excited about it, he's going to call his agent on his new Christmas cell phone.

 Oooooh! I am so excited about this hat! It is for baby Violet, of giraffe hat fame. Her parents, specifically her dad, are big sci-fi geeks, much like JM and myself, and they are going to love this hat. I seriously considered making a matching adult sized one for baby V's dad, but that will have to wait until another holiday. Or maybe I'll try to make him a Darth Vader hat?  Hmmm. I'll have to ponder that idea.

I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! 

 We don't need to see his identification....These aren't the droids we're looking for....You can go about your business....Move along....move along....

The pattern, 'cause you know you need it: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89197161/baby-storm-trooper-hat-pattern-knit

 Take care,
Kate

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!!! It's perfect!