Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 46: Santa's trusty little elf.

 Because other than some reliable reindeer and a speedy sled, what does Santa need? That's right, a trustworthy elf who won't eat all the cookies and break all the toys.
 Well, I can't guarantee that Squeaker Elf won't break the toys, and I can promise you he will eat all the cookies, and muffins, and fruit, and anything else that may be lying around. I guess he'd make a terrible elf.
 He will do his best to make up for it with cuteness though.
 See, he's practicing already!
This hat is for the son of a co-worker. She and I were pregnant at the same time and her son is 7 weeks younger than Squeaker.  She wanted something to match his coat and hopefully it fits the bill. It is so stinkin' cute and I am sad to give it away. Maybe it will clash terribly with his coat and I just have to keep it. Darn.

Here's the etsy listing if you are interested: http://www.etsy.com/listing/87909446/baby-elf-hat-pattern-knit

Stay warm!
Kate

No comments: