Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 28: Hooo could it be?







Obviously, the cutest baby ever. The universe seemed to be telling me I needed to make this hat. In the same day I had a friend send me a link to some super cute crocheted owl hats on Etsy and I also receive a delightfully owlish wedding invitation from another friend. Hurray for owls!
More outdoor photographs! Squeaker thoroughly enjoys the new locale. So many good things to see, smell and sample. He tried to put that flower in his mouth no less than a dozen times.


I have mixed emotions about the crocheted owl-y eyes. They are either my most favorite or my least favorite part of the hat, I can't decided. 





Actually, the tassels are my favorite, which means the eyes lose.

I love the view of the choppers in this pictures! Still only two.....
It's almost sweet corn time!  The corn in the garden is so close to being ready, I can almost taste it....

Until next week!
Take care,
Kate

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! Whoooo is the cutest baby?! Adorable.

Unknown said...

I love your blog what a great idea. Hope you don't miind me asking but where ever did you find this patterns for the owl hat. Can't wait to see whats next.